- SportsBetting3.com covers many other sports aside from the NFL. There are articles about College football, NBA Basketball, College Basketball, Horse racing, and even Mixed Martial Arts betting. As a result, our humble NFL Betting website can’t compete with a website that simply offers a greater breadth of hard hitting sports knowledge and reference. You’ll find schedules, links to team homepages, and great sports columns at Sportsbetting3.com.
- NFL Betting analysis and reporting is generally unbiased. At NFL-betting.com, we like to smear players and teams, joke about botched plays, and even bet on whether or not Plaxico “9 mm” Burress will shoot himself in the other leg. Needless to say, this mean spirited and sarcastic commentary is no where to be found at Sportsbetting3.com. Instead, they do a pretty good job of summarizing how to place bets, recent NFL games, and topics of interest to the sports betting world. We actually felt the current article about NFL betting in Delaware was particularly interesting, since it was sort of a test case for how the court system looks at sports gambling in general. In some ways, this landmark decision sets the tone for eventual discussions about legalized online sports betting (should that day ever come).
- Sportsbetting3.com also has a neat-o list of online casinos, which is clearly not the case with Mr. Peebles’ NFL-betting.com site, a cesspool of pro football only information. Sports betting and casinos go hand in hand: just visit the Wynn Resort Hotel and Casino in Vegas, and you’ll know what we’re talking about. You can place a bet in the sportsbook, and then walk literally 10 yards into the casino pits and play a few hands of blackjack. Kudos to the Sportsbetting3.com team for their deft and thoughtful inclusion of “other types of gambling”, which no doubt garner interest from many website visitors.
- They cover a littleEuropean Football betting. If you like Champions League Betting or Premier League Betting, you’ll be right at home over at Sportsbetting3.com. Mr. Peebles and friends like to focus on the guts of the American sports betting industry, NFL betting, but that doesn’t mean that his biases are the same as the rest of the world. In fact, European sport and “football” (as they call it 😉 ) is probably more popular than NFL betting on a global scale. Even people in China watch the Euro leagues. Despite his best efforts, Peebles has not been able to translate his site into any other languages, so he’s stuck with the lame brained Americans.
- Sportsbook Reviews. NFL-betting.com focuses on NFL Betting and therefore offers the very best sportsbooks for American Clientele. That doesn’t mean, however, that there aren’t any other quality books out there. In fact, there are several prominent online sportsbooks listed at Sportsbetting3.com that cater to the NFL betting crowd, Basketball addicts, Hockey Canucks, and Baseball Slow Pokes. No Joke – they take a more holistic view of sports, whereas this website is pure NFL crack for NFL betting addicts. So, if you’re not pleased with the selection of sportsbooks here, mosey on over to Sportsbetting3.com and take a gander at their short but solid list of other places to bet. You [probably] won’t be disappointed.
First of all, Mr. Peebles would like to thank you for landing on his NFL betting site. We honored to have your patronage and hope we can provide some interesting and even valuable insight to help guide your NFL betting decisions. Despite his obvious arrogance, Mr. Peebles does know when he’s licked. Over the weekend, he was browsing around the web, looking at some of the top sports betting portals, and found one site that was particularly strong: Sportsbetting3.com. What is it about Sportsbetting3.com that makes it superior to the tried and true wisdom of the almighty Mr. Peebles? Read on, you’ll see what we’re talking about (ouch, a lot of talking in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th person there, sorry, coming off a rough one). Why Sportsbetting3.com is Probably Better than NFL-betting.com